Re: [general] "Software as a service"

Salem,

I think that:
البرنامج كخدمة
describe the term SaaS, what do you think?

Salem

2010/3/26 Osama KM <osamak dot wfm at gmail dot com>
Hey.

I couldn't find an 'approved' translation for 'Software as a service' ('SaaS'),
and I'm not sure if there is any. Any suggestions?

>From Wikipedia:
Software as a service (SaaS, typically pronounced 'sass') is a model of
software deployment over the internet. [...] customers need only a computer or
a server to download the application and internet access to run the software.

--
Osama Khalid
"Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for