Re: [general] "Tivoization" Translation

Salam,

As A Lynch mentioned, the explanation at wikipedia is more clarification
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tivoization
but I can't spell the word he suggest as a transliteration, so I don't think it good.
Since the term "Tivoization" is now referring to both exclusion and and restriction.
I suggist tow Arabic terms:
إقصاء برمجي "رقمي "عتادي"  اه
تواؤم عتادي