Re: Ubuntu Muslim Edition

You're apologized Youssef, sure it was a little harsh to read that, but I understand that as an advanced linux user you don't need a distro like ubuntuME.

But for a basic user I think it could be great to install an operating system and have "out-of-the-box" islamic softwares. Beginners may have not the time to browse the net to find islamic tools, find the way to install them, ask help when installs are too complex etc.

I'm using Linux for less than a year, and I like the way Ubuntu pre-installs Office, Internet, Graphics apps. So I thought that for a Muslim it would also be great to find religion related softwares in the distro.That's my idea behind UbuntuME.

wa alaykoum salam

Mehdi