Ubuntu Muslim Edition

Salam alaykoum,

I'm glad to announce the release of the first version of Ubuntu Muslim Edition (www.ubuntuME.com[1]), alHamdulillah. You can download it here[2].
The UbuntuME project has just started ; feel free to post comments/ideas/contributions in the forums.[3]

I'm working on the next step of the project: pre-installing arabic fonts/tools etc. I want the process of installing UbuntuME in arabic easy for the end-user. I need to know what packages/softwares/tools I need to install... (I ask you that because I'm not an Arabic-speaking person)

Thanks in advance,

Mehdi

Administrator of the Ubuntu Muslim Edition project
www.ubuntuME.com

Links:
------
[1] http://www.ubuntume.com/