Re: Ubuntu Muslim Edition

Masha'Allah. Wonderful effort. I like the Qur'an recitation on the sidebar. It
would be great to extend it with more reciters (I would like to add my
father's).

Keep up the great work and welcome to Arabeyes.

regards,
Ossama Khayat

http://ubuntume.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=32&lang=en