Re: font tools

Nadim Shaikli wrote:

The best tool I've come across (on windows) for mucking around with fonts is 'Fontlab'

Yes, I've had a Mac OS X copy for years but only recently got around to figuring out how to use it.

p.s. Should we start a font dev thread on the dev list?

Please do - that is what the 'developer' list is there for; the khotot
project [1] is also very much in need of someone to take a look into it
and to improve it further and/or to add more content to what is already
there.

Done. Please see my post to the dev list soliciting advice on instructing/hinting TT fonts.

-gregg