Re: font tools

--- Gregg Reynolds <gar at arabink dot com> wrote:
> Have you looked at http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~slam/fonts/  I just found
> it this weekend.  According to the webpage, the OTComp tool is an
> Opentype compiler that supports almost all lookups.

[snip snip]

> http://www.letterror.com/code/ttx/

The best tool I've come across (on windows) for mucking around with
fonts is 'Fontlab', high-logic.com's FCP isn't bad either except for
its inability to deal/modify with any tables (GSUBs, etc).

> p.s.  Should we start a font dev thread on the dev list?

Please do - that is what the 'developer' list is there for; the khotot
project [1] is also very much in need of someone to take a look into it
and to improve it further and/or to add more content to what is already
there.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Khotot

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs