Re: wikipage for reporting on translation

Salam,

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:11:34 +0200, Alaa Abd El Fattah <alaa at manalaa dot net> wrote:

> oh you got me wrong, I'm not about to begin the process of reviewing
> Mandrake translation at all, I just ran the installer and noticed a
> couple of things, I'm too lazy to be involved in a proper QA process but
> I thought it might help to collect anything I happen upon, if everyone
> did the same we might end up helping QAC a little.

Hmm, then I think we should have categories for translation projects
in the bug tracking system, since this looks really like a 'bug' to
me... I'm filing a bug report for that ;)

> as for the difficult translation thing again what I had in mind was
> things I stumble upon by coincidence, IE I'm writing a doc for EGLUG in
> arabic, I need to say regular expression, I'm stuck and don't know what
> to use, I look in qamoose and find no answer so I go to the wiki and
> write down the word and whatever clumsy translations I thought of.
>
> got me? I'm thinking of a way to collect casual feedback, wikis are
> always a good place for casual feedback.

Yeah, so wiki then ;) I believe there's a page for that already under
the QAC category (not sure). If not, then we should definitely have it
;)

Regards,

PS: I think it would be more appropriate to continue this discussion on 'doc'.

--
Youcef R. Rahal