lyx and latex again!!!!

salam,
Sory arafat, in fact I asked help to person who doesn't hate Lyx. and, arafat , you are wrong !!!!!, I used lyx and only lyx ( neither word, nor kword, openoffice .....) for all my document ( I am a maths teacher in University), I wrote many big document ( more than 300 pages) with lyx, It is perfect ( specially for scientific documentfor latin language ( unfortunatly not yet for arabic). I want to do same thing ( write scientific doc for arab readers).
Sure that you can use latex directly, but lyx gives you the icons and you don't "write program", latex is in fact a programming language!!! you have to become a programmer to write a good document!!!

you said that lyx is useless than what !!!

best regards
salam
aid moubarek for all
abdelkader