Re: And He's Back...

--- Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <alarfaj0 at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> After 15 really long days in KSA, I'm back in Lebanon where the weather is
> nice and the electricity isn't.

Welcome back ;-)

> 1. Continue work on GNOME.
> 2. Bring the conjugator (farahidi) to the level of functionality.
> 3. Pursue Arabizing the elements of SkoleLinux (getting late...)
> 4. WORDLIST!!! Working on this will be essential for number 3.
> 5. Misc. tasks (nagging, asking about forgotten projects etc...)
>
> I should probably start working on the Wordlist soon. Ossama, Ahmad R.,
> I'm on standby. Just give me a plan :)

I love it - if we only had more people give their outlines like this :-)

The wordlist really needs some attention (Mr. Al-Rasheedan, where art
thou ?), last I remember 'A' already contains multiple translations
denoted by "::" and the idea was to continue to do that with all the
letters to have a richer dictionary.  I also believe that Ossama.K was
supposed to work on the much harder/esoteric "new/new_word_*" directory
and files which is a low priority as it is meant to include more words
to the dictionary.

In short, you are free to grab 'B'+ and add more multi-translations akin
to what's been done to 'A'.

Hope that helps & Salam.