And He's Back...

Salam all,

After 15 really long days in KSA, I'm back in Lebanon where the weather is nice
and the electricity isn't.

So lets see. This is my last semester of college, so I will be busy. Still, I
will try to put an effort here. I think it would improve my efficiency if I
define my goals right from the start. Here they are, in no order of priority:

1. Continue work on GNOME.
2. Bring the conjugator (farahidi) to the level of functionality.
3. Pursue Arabizing the elements of SkoleLinux (getting late...)
4. WORDLIST!!! Working on this will be essential for number 3.
5. Misc. tasks (nagging, asking about forgotten projects etc...)

If I get excited about anything else and try to take on any other projects, I
want you guys to say 'NO'. ;)

I should probably start working on the Wordlist soon. Ossama, Ahmad R., I'm on
standby. Just give me a plan :)

Abdulaziz,