Thoughts about Translation...

** What I mostly hate about translation (projects) **
1. Looooong 'msgid's! (e.g. Drakx.po)
2. Lack/no use of parameters to save time repeating! (e.g.
{some-debian/mandrake}.po)
3. Frequent, not so necessary, changes/shuffling (e.g. drakoo.po (or) Drakx.po)
4. Improper sentenses... mostly in all POs!!!
that's what I can think of for now.. just _some_ thoughts anyway... ;-|

regards,
Ossama Khayat

P.S. I know this would have been better sent to 'doc' list, but I wanted
concerned projects' people to hear my thoughts too.. ;-)

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat