SCS workshop results

Salaam
I know I should report earlier what happened in the SCS workshop. I attended
the workshop and I found it very nice to hear how Aramco and Alzahid
(zahid.com) has switched to linux. How their MCSE's converted and never want
to return back.

A funny american called Robin Miller did a nice presentation pointing out to
some software that he thinks could bring YOU a fortune if
translated/localized like WebGUI (plainblack.com), ComPiere.org

Now, what is important to you is I have met AbdulRahman Aljadhai of SCS,
Mohamed Alkanhal of kacst, Fayez Alhargan of kacst also. I discussed the
Quran project and Font project with them. I will make a visit to Mr. Alkanhal
in kacst inshallah soon to meet their font designer and speak about the
Arabic issues.

These guys are very cooperating and really willing to help. I will do my best
to help them if they want to train some guys how to use cvs to help in
translation. More to come ...

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA