Re: SCS conference (cont)

--- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> I am sorry to say that I am not going to represent Arabeyes in the SCS
> seminar. Dr. AbdulRahman politely said it's too late now. It's my fault not
> to sponsor/jump into it from the beginning, anyway.

Ouch - a lesson to all of us to get started early and to stay on the ball.

> I will do my best to attend and make relations with those guys in case we
> can cooperate together to do something useful for the community. I will
> tell them about KACST fonts, Quran, ... during the lunch/breakfast
> (if any ;)) period.

Please do - again what is most important is that they reply to the emails
and for us to have better mutual cooperation and open communication.

Munzir, since you did spend time on the presentation - do _please_ finish
it up ASAP so we have it as a reference for future events (hopefully).