Re: arabic man pages is possible

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:
> Hello Moayyad:
>
> Thanks alot for your man page. I am having diffculty
> opening it in
> nautilus on Debian Sid but i am sure it is some
> thing i am missing.

use KDE konq..
or in nautlus pic view as other then select galeon
---
> BTW, if we use Docbook format (XML) we can
> translated all of our docs to
> man pages (assuming we are translating them to man).
>
> I think having arabic man pages is great.
>
> Anmar
well I think 1st we should translate man pages that
cover the system commands and admin and file types
all of them comes with all distro and all of them
comes as compressed plain text files we can translate
every thing that does not begin with .(DOT)
man pages is a text file with mark up like .TH .TE .PP
just skip them when you translate
no need to have the xml of the original man pages

http://www.linux-egypt.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=20041