Re: SCS conference (cont)

wow! it seem Elzubeir is already here. Sorry for shouting ;)

I found this is document contains some good points:
http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/state/index.html

I would like also to see as a final slide the problem or challenges we face.
Things like issues in kacst fonts (after a word of thanks of course), the
need of translators, missing Islamic software for Hadith, Fiqh, ... A call
for people to wake up and do something for the good of the community while of
course not forgetting financial income.

Please all of you good guys here. I need your suggestions to this
presentation. You know in such occasions one misses obvious points and
confuse priorities.

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA