Re: SCS conference (cont)

On Thursday 01 January 2004 02:59, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Munzir, we have the GREEN light from SCS's president/authority (AbdulRahman
> Aljadhai) to present at SCS's upcoming conference (as noted earlier).

Can you send me his contact number or any person to keep in touch with? I am
sorry to say my mobile has been stolen this month and it seems I need to buy
a new one just for the sake of this presentation coordination ;)

> Could you please check your schedule

I found the presentation is 8:00-3:30 (Saudi Time) and though I have a lecture
this time I will cancel/substitue it somehow after the permission of my
manager.

> and start bothering Elzubeir about
> getting a presentation in hand (I think they'd like to see the one we have
> in-hand arabized).

It's a race in time then. Mr. Elzubair! How can I convince you to go the
nearest cafe and open your mail to read this message?! If you don't open your
mails periodically I will be in a critical position :(

Mr. Elzubeir! I need a nice arabized presentation in an editable form so I can
customize it to my needs if I want.

Nadim, you promised to handle me a presentation. If Elzubeir is not to check
his mail you have to find a way.

> Do please take ownership of this topic and drive it to
> completion (do us all proud).

The first part is done, the second is on the TODO list ;)

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA