Re: Mohammad Elzubeir!

On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 10:04:18AM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:
> I know a message with this subject will find itself instantly in the spam
> filter box but may be you open your spam box more frequently ;) Just to cover
> all situations
>
> Mr. Elzubeir! If you have any presentation other than the ones on the site, or
> any suggestions out of your experience with such tasks, please send it to me
> ASAP so I will be prepared.
>
> I also need the presentation to be Arabized. I can do some work but I need a
> point to begin with.
>
> Let's make it another success for Arabeyes!

The only presentation I am aware of that can be of use is the latest one
I have created for the Gitex trade show. Take that, throw out the parts
that are irrrelevant, update the numbers, etc. if need be.

The presentation can be found on cvs under:
  doc/presentations/gitex_ae_oct2003.sxi
Also, you want to make a copy of the 'handout.sxw' under
ae_admin/handout.sxw (or use the pdf in the 'about' page).

And Arabize it ;) Translate translate translate ;) Please _do_ keep the
same format (the presentation style that is).. we would like to keep
that standard for all Arabeyes presentations.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |