Mohammad Elzubeir! YOU ARE WANTED URGENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a message with this subject will find itself instantly in the spam
filter box but may be you open your spam box more frequently ;) Just to cover
all situations

Mr. Elzubeir! If you have any presentation other than the ones on the site, or
any suggestions out of your experience with such tasks, please send it to me
ASAP so I will be prepared.

I also need the presentation to be Arabized. I can do some work but I need a
point to begin with.

Let's make it another success for Arabeyes!

--
Munzir Taha
PGP Key available:

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA