Re: Mandrake 10 install

Hi all,
I've installed MDK10 on my computer and noticed the same in fact.
anyways, this is not my question! I wonder if there is a simple Arabic installation guide to mandrake 10.0 community, if no, how is it possible to snapshoot during the installation process? I mean if I hit PrintScreen ... where can I find the snapshots later? I know this is possible with RedHat since I read something about it before.
I need an Arabic installation guide to make copies and distribute along with some MDK10.0 CDs that I'm willing to give out for free on a seminar on Linux soon insha'allah, although I prefer english!
Thanks,
Ashraf

Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
Munzir, I recently installed MDK-10.0 community on a friend's machine and
noticed that in the language section (during the install), hebrew was
listed in the Europe section as well as America section. Could we add
Arabic to those sections as well . I'm not sure why hebrew was listed
there - maybe that's a bug in itself, but if its to stand I'd prefer to
see Arabic listed as well.

You might want to look into that and report it to the mandrake people.