Mandrake 10 install

Munzir, I recently installed MDK-10.0 community on a friend's machine and
noticed that in the language section (during the install), hebrew was
listed in the Europe section as well as America section.  Could we add
Arabic to those sections as well .  I'm not sure why hebrew was listed
there - maybe that's a bug in itself, but if its to stand I'd prefer to
see Arabic listed as well.

You might want to look into that and report it to the mandrake people.