Re: Arappix (was - Arabic Linux Background)

InSh'a Allah I will not disappear :)

here is some nice picture of openoffice.org1.1rc1 in Knoppix (or should
I say Arappic :) )

http://www.al-hdhd.net/up/files/msx-1062394423.jpg
http://www.al-hdhd.net/up/files/msx-1062394601.jpg
http://www.al-hdhd.net/up/files/msx-1062394661.jpg