Re: Arappix (was - Arabic Linux Background)

--- Ahmad Twaijry <msx at hush dot com> wrote:
> Thank you very much for the host :)

No need for thanks - that's what we are all here for.

> give me account info and I will In'Sha Allah upload the image as soon
> as I can and after that you can continue the development (because after
> 2 week I will lose my fast connection so I can't continue the development
> with you, but I can help you here if you have any question about how to
> custom knoppix)

I've just asked Anmar/M.Elzubeir to assist you in your upload (by creating
appropriate dirs and telling you where to upload, etc) so expect a reply
from them SOON (btw: our sf.net is yet another midterm option).

As for your connection - you can certainly continue to develop and
assist, you will just be a bit more frustrated with your lack of high
speed access.  In short, whatever you do, don't disappear on us and/or
fall back to silence and non-progress (we need more active/driven people
such as yourself, not less :-)