Re: Arappix (was - Arabic Linux Background)

On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 00:50, Ahmad Twaijry wrote:

> InSh'a Allah I will not disappear :)
>
> here is some nice picture of openoffice.org1.1rc1 in Knoppix (or should
> I say Arappic :) )
>
> http://www.al-hdhd.net/up/files/msx-1062394423.jpg
> http://www.al-hdhd.net/up/files/msx-1062394601.jpg
> http://www.al-hdhd.net/up/files/msx-1062394661.jpg
> http://www.al-hdhd.net/up/files/msx-1062394699.jpg
> http://www.al-hdhd.net/up/files/msx-1062394742.jpg

Great Screen Shots. These belong to the Debian-Arabic Package of
OpenOffice 1.1 ?

BTW, did you have any trouble with the arabic version of OpenOffice 1.1
? Missing translated strings ? spelling mistakes... etc.

I was told that the localization effort for OpenOffice was supported and
done by Sun Originally. They are making an arabic version of OpenOffice
(StarOffice) and launching it in the Middle East.

How about the KDE localization. Was it complete ? Have you tested GNOME
localization ?

Anmar