Re: Prayer time

On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 10:00:32AM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> could you please mail me privately to let me know what
> happened ?  I can't believe it...
A car accident if I remember correctly.

> Now I really want to go hunt for
> Mohammed Yousif just to know that he is OK - could someone in .eg help ?

If I can find his address I can try and contact him.
I'll try and search for him ISA.

> > Another member "Ahmad Okda" with the nick "Safrout" collected what ahmad
> > farag was working on in 1 large compressed file, And sent it to me, I
> > didn't find time to have a look at it. I don't even know wheather the
> > compressed file contains something usefull or not!!
>
> You might want to send what you have to Ahmad (MSX) and have him go through
> what is there.
ls -lh prayer.tar.gz
-rw-------    1 mohammed mohammed     2.5M Oct 10 14:42 prayer.tar.gz

Too much to be mailed, Maybe DCC "IRC"?

> > Sorry, I can't work on such a project, I am afraid that I make a mistake
> > in the coding phase that leads to wrong results, Maybe it'll misslead
> > anyone. I don't know.
>
> You are selling yourself short, another pair of eyes will only help.
Didn't get it ;-)

--
-- Katoob Main Developer