Re: Prayer time

Why don't we make use of kprayertime ?

Salam all,
Let me say some words !
One of the members of Linux Egypt LUG "ahmad farag" with the nick
"3afreet" was dreaming about this, He was collecting resources, code and
trying to write such a great app. however he died before he do anything,
I was in contact with him and was trying to help him. But I didn't do
much help as I don't understand the algorithm well.
Another member "Ahmad Okda" with the nick "Safrout" collected what ahmad
farag was working on in 1 large compressed file, And sent it to me, I
didn't find time to have a look at it. I don't even know wheather the
compressed file contains something usefull or not!!

I can send this file to anyone interrested but I want a small wish "a
wish not more" that is just to say the name of A. Farag and request that
all the users of the app. pray for him. Or atleast use even a line of
code. just to be "sadaka gareia maybe". We had a thread called tips and
tricks on the forum, I try to use as much tips as I can from the ones he
posted.

Sorry, I can't work on such a project, I am afraid that I make a mistake
in the coding phase that leads to wrong results, Maybe it'll misslead
anyone. I don't know.
I want to help, But I can't. We were working on some code togeather by
email, I didn't reply to his last mail for a week. And when I attempted
to do so, It was useless.

PS. I've CC'ed ahmad okda, Please CC all replies to him.

Salam all and ramadan kareem.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer