Re: Prayer time

--- Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net> wrote:
> Why don't we make use of kprayertime ?

Let's hope Ahmad (MSX) replies to this - as he's noted there are a
few options he's looking into.

> One of the members of Linux Egypt LUG "ahmad farag" with the nick
> "3afreet" was dreaming about this, He was collecting resources, code and
> trying to write such a great app. however he died before he do anything,
> I was in contact with him and was trying to help him. But I didn't do
> much help as I don't understand the algorithm well.

Oh NO.  My deepest condolences - I've communicated with him and he was a
true gentleman (like most), this is truly sad (I can't express how sad
I am).  Mohammed, could you please mail me privately to let me know what
happened ?  I can't believe it...  Now I really want to go hunt for
Mohammed Yousif just to know that he is OK - could someone in .eg help ?

> Another member "Ahmad Okda" with the nick "Safrout" collected what ahmad
> farag was working on in 1 large compressed file, And sent it to me, I
> didn't find time to have a look at it. I don't even know wheather the
> compressed file contains something usefull or not!!

You might want to send what you have to Ahmad (MSX) and have him go through
what is there.

> Sorry, I can't work on such a project, I am afraid that I make a mistake
> in the coding phase that leads to wrong results, Maybe it'll misslead
> anyone. I don't know.

You are selling yourself short, another pair of eyes will only help.

> Salam all and ramadan kareem.

Ramadan Kareem wa ra7amat Allah on Mr. Farag.