Re: http://ar.wikipedia.org/

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> I stumbled on the above URL while looking for a translation for an
> English word and the encyclopedia returned a page mainly in English
> with few scattered Arabic words! I searched for "Muslim".
> Try it for yourself. Arabic effort for the encyclopedia started July 2003.
> Are we doing anything with those fellow Arabs?

http://ar.wikipedia.org doesn't have much content and I, for one, never
came across it before.  I'm not sure what we can do with them (or what
you have in mind), but the more press and volunteers and work they get
done the better off we all are.

Ahmad, could you get in contact with them and see what their plans are
(again, this is WAY outside the scope of arabeyes and would be simply
something interesting to know and possible help from afar).