Re: Note: Translating Arabeyes website

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:45:16 -0700 Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
wrote:
>--- Ahmad Twaijry <msx at hush dot com> wrote:
>> I talked to Isam Bayazidi & Elzubeir in Gitex about translating
>Arabeyes
>> website
>>
>> so right now I will try insh'a Allah to read the php page (from
>CVS)
>> and try to translate it
>>
>> If anyone want to help me please email me (msx @ hush.com)
>
>I've had these 3 files (from the now missing Mohammed Yousif - we
>really
>need someone else to take over the Quran project now) for awhile

The Quran project is one of the best project (as its one of a few Arabic
projects in Unix) and too many people was very happy about it in Gitex
I hope someone can take over the Quran project

>now which
>might help you get started.  They are part of the "static" pages
>that might
>have been discussed.
>
>  http://www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/ar_about.txt
>  http://www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/ar_benefits.txt
>  http://www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/ar_help.txt

Thank you for the files, it will use it insh'a Allah

>Thanks for the assistance and make sure to mail the 'admin' mailing-

>list
>letting the web admin know that content is coming and to get his
>(and
>their :-) act together in order to be prepared to display it soon.

Done :)