Re: Note: Translating Arabeyes website

--- Ahmad Twaijry <msx at hush dot com> wrote:
> I talked to Isam Bayazidi & Elzubeir in Gitex about translating Arabeyes
> website
>
> so right now I will try insh'a Allah to read the php page (from CVS)
> and try to translate it
>
> If anyone want to help me please email me (msx @ hush.com)

I've had these 3 files (from the now missing Mohammed Yousif - we really
need someone else to take over the Quran project now) for awhile now which
might help you get started.  They are part of the "static" pages that might
have been discussed.

  http://www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/ar_about.txt
  http://www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/ar_benefits.txt
  http://www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/ar_help.txt

Thanks for the assistance and make sure to mail the 'admin' mailing-list
letting the web admin know that content is coming and to get his (and
their :-) act together in order to be prepared to display it soon.