Re: Prayer time

--- Ahmad Twaijry <msx at hush dot com> wrote:
> I am planning to create a GUI prayer program for Linux
>
> if anyone want/can help with anything (Codes,Graphic or links) please
> email me

Great !!  Once ready make sure to upload it to the ITL project (we'll
have to change the hierarchy there and create some subdirectories, etc
but that's no problem).

  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=ITL

It would be ideal if this program also ran without a GUI (as an option)
and simply wrote something to the console (and beeped or something) for
those without the ability to run the GUI (for whatever reason).

Can't wait to see it :-)