My Arabbix testing

I was lucky enough to get a copy of Arabbix 1.0 in today's Jeddah Linux
Users Group meeting. I have several notes to make.

1) Nadim's notes (we need to be able to switch to an English locale,
etc...)

2) gaim is not displaying glyphs properly (are you using a unicode
font?)

3) We really need to change /home/morphix, morphix, etc...into
"arabeyes" or "arabbix". This is a simple global sed Anmar.

4) We should change the splash screen from the default GNOME splash
screen (replace the default splash screen). I will make one for you guys
tomorrow.

5) I did not have the permissions to view the Graphics, Music and
Documentation folder.

6) What about the root password? We need a CLEAR way of gaining root
access. Create a sudo-ers file or something.

[...] More notes to come.

Thanks and keep up the work! :D
--
| Samy Al Bahra | samy at kerneled dot com |