Re: Thumbnail screenshot on homepage?

--- Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> Great, it's there! :)
> I was asking if I shall start sending to other sites
> as well, but didn't get an answer.
> Anyway, I'll continue on to some more other sites...

I was personally holding off until we have a logo for Arabbix
(since most sites I surf that talk about such things require 'em).

Sorry Ossama, I didn't know what you were asking before.

As for doing the same on our homepage - we need to ask our web admin.
Ra'id, do please mail the 'admin' mailing-list with that request (and
others if you have 'em).