mlterm with arabic / QT-LyX

hi every body... my Name is Alberto a Spanish Arabic Student..

I'm still haven't been able to make mlterm working with arabic (printing
arabic file names with the "ls" command, editing in arabic with
joe,nano,vi, etc...).

I currently use a debian/gnome2.4 desktop with full arabic/utf8 support
for file names and so on.

Another question would be if anyone of you can give a short help in
using Arabtex within LyX-QT. Does Lyx display arabic on real time or you
just add the package (\usepackage{arabtex}) in the preable and see
arabic after compiling?

Thankyou before hand.
--
Alberto Corbi Bellot <alberto_corbi at terra dot es>