Re: Arabbix: RC, final release?

On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 19:46, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> 0.8 is the release that will be distrubited at Gitex (5,000 CDs coutesy
> of the .sa LUG - thanks again).

I will therefore grab the 0.8 iso. Might attempt patching together a
label from the existing artwork (for local consumption only)

> BTW: I will be sending a list of "open-threads" on which you (Ra'id) have a
>      couple of issues to complete (Arabbix' docs and PR work/reply).

I didn't forget about either. Fyi, my status quo is likely to remain
until early November (have to move house by end of month). Will try my
best for any 'urgent' stuff.

Ra'id