Re: More quick Arabbix feedback

Hello Ra'id:

Good eye for details my friend. find my response below:

Ra'id Al-Jamali wrote:
Notes taken during 0.4 testing:

- Once installed, gdm did not present me with any arabic locales.

gdm does not enter the picture at all... the locale is now automatically setup when the system boots.

- Num lock key did not work.. I never get this in the plain debian sid environment.

never tested it. i will check for that.

Notes on 0.5:

- The F2 boot options screen is still the morphix one

fixed in 0.6 (just uploaded it to sf.net :))

- need a 'lang=en' boot option shown (in the F2 boot menu)

need lang=en if you want the entire os in english only. This option is now listed when you press F2 (release 0.6)

- The silent boot splash screen no longer mentions that pressing F2
gives us a more 'traditional' verbose mode.

Did that on purpose so users will not see the mess.

- The displayed time was wrong. My hardware clock is set to a UTC+4 timezone, but for some reason I got a UTC+2 time... did that come from Morphix? I expect to see either the 'correct' time or UTC, but not something else.

Fixed the tzconfig on the system to point to Dubai, UAE time zone.

If you wish to know more about Arabbix Bug Status please check out:

http://www.arabeyes.org/~anmar/arabbix and choose the buglig file. Please revisit this file frequently to get an update

Anmar