More quick Arabbix feedback

Notes taken during 0.4 testing:

- Once installed, gdm did not present me with any arabic locales.

- Num lock key did not work.. I never get this in the plain debian sid
environment.

Notes on 0.5:

- The F2 boot options screen is still the morphix one

- need a 'lang=en' boot option shown (in the F2 boot menu)

- The silent boot splash screen no longer mentions that pressing F2
gives us a more 'traditional' verbose mode.

- The displayed time was wrong. My hardware clock is set to a UTC+4
timezone, but for some reason I got a UTC+2 time... did that come from
Morphix? I expect to see either the 'correct' time or UTC, but not
something else.

Ra'id