Bugzilla & Arabbix

Mr. Elzubeir, could you please setup Bugzilla to have an Arabbix category
so that we can track bugs/issues there.  Once Arabbix goes 1.0 and gets
into the hands of many soon (very soon), I'm sure many will be wanting to
report bugs and inquire about various oddities.

Anmar, once setup that bugzilla link needs to be added to docs within
Arabbix along with that index.html file which has yet to change (ie. so
people know what to do in order 'to report a bug/problem').