Re: [SPAM] Mozilla 1.5 questions

Hi Roozbeh,
this message is probably the result of your spamassasin using a list
misconfigured. I haven't looked much in the details, but it seems to be
explained at http://q.queso.com/archives/001272 .
If you can spare the time, please confirm or deny this.

karouri

--
Sorry for any e-mail not answered between 21 and 27 Sep.
The U of K server had a hiccup.