Re: New Logos...and still puzzled about site database!!!!!!

--- mohammed khafaga <mkh_tec at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> Hey Bro's
> I'm sorry to be late in reply......I was busy

Mohammed, do please use the 'general' mailing list for general issues.
Developer is only to be used for "code" related topics - I'm moving this
thread to 'general'.

> well...I made some new logos for arabbix and duali..they r simple but I
> think they are cute...
> check them out:
> http://www.geocities.com/mkh1983/logo.html

Arabbix looks nice - do try to make it more fun (look at Suse's logo for
instance and go wild :-)  Duali's is a bit too confusing - try to make the
"dal" more significant -- keep at it !!!

> by the way..yucif rahal answered that he's very busy wuth his PhD..
> so..I hope bro. Nadim Said will give me details about the DB...
> I still can't login to the CVS.....

As noted please subscribe to the 'admin' mailing list as it relates to
administrating our site and database, etc.  Arafat Mohamed (our site admin)
had reappeared and is looking for assistance, so please look over the
'admin' list archives and subscribe and post all your web/db questions
there.