Re: Mailing-list etiquette

Salaam,
As it seems that we (>=Nadim ;) need to remind people of these
guidelines every now and then, I would suggest that they be compiled in
a web page and be referred to (every now and then). I would add a point:
- don't cross post (i.e. send a single e-mail to more than one
mailing-list)

In short, I will like to Ossama's OOo page, when it pops up :)

karouri

--
Sorry for any e-mail not answered between 21 and 27 Sep.
The U of K server had a hiccup.