Re: Documentation needs for Arabbix (IMPORTANT)

--- Ra'id Al-Jamali <rjamali at omantel dot net dot om> wrote:
> Off-list for good etiquette :)

Actually keep it on the list - there is nothing we should be discussing
off-list (re-read the etiquette :-)

There's a hidden "DO" (you have to run the record backwards to see it :-)
 - keep all conversations on the list so that all can be privy to the info
   and to get the best ideas any might have.

> > So you have points B, C , and D. Are you gonna be taking them all ?
>
> When do you want them by? Where are they going to reside (desktop link,
> browser link,... )? What format? Do you have an analogue in mind that I
> use as a guide?

Ra'id, I gather you will do points D & E, right (just say yes & do 'em :-) ?
I'll have the intro done in a few hours (inshalla).