Hijri Library

I hope the same guys that have had an interest in the Prayertime library
(as there have been a number of threads on that topic on this mailing-list)
would look into this topic as well (it's semi-related).  I believe there
are a number of Hijri libraries (and means to calculate them) out there;
it would be ideal if we can (akin to what is being done for the prayertime
effort) unify the Hijri library to a single instance and a single algorithm.

Do please read this post,

  http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2003/May/msg00053.html

Can we list out the various implementations out there so that a few people
could take up the task of collecting the code and dissecting the algorithm
used ?  The ITL project, again, is meant to cradle such topics/issues.