Prayertime Library

Salam all,

I had wanted to get this topic organized a bit so that we are
all on the same page and are all in agreement.  This topic
seemed to have mushroomed to something very interesting (which
is great), but we need to unite the efforts a bit.  Currently
we have,

 Abdulhap - working on KPrayertime
 Thamer   - working on his own code (sent to Ahmad.T)
 Ahmad.T  - working on some code from .sa LUG and possibly
            from Thamer
 Aymen    - has noted that we should really look into 'hdate'
            since it offers a prayertime function and/or
            possibly augment/correct/use it

Ahmad, since you have seemed the most active in this regard,
could you please follow-up on all of the above (and whatever
I missed) to finalize this topic.  It would be ideal if all
the GUI applications used the same underlying engine (ie. it
would be best if Kprayertime and the upcoming new GUI, etc
all used the best agreed upon algorithm).  What's key here
is agreement from all involved in this topic on the best
algorithm and implementation.

Ahmad, if you need to import things into CVS to make this
decision (or review), feel free.

PS: Abdulhaq, it would be best if you subscribed to Arabeyes'
    mailing-lists as I'm sure you have missed some emails
    on this topic (check the archives).

Keep up the great work all and Eid Mubarak.