Thanks again for trying, let me know how it goes,
wassalaam
abdulhaq

 Message date : Nov 24 2003, 11:59 PM
 From : Ossama Khayat <okhayat at yahoo dot com>
 To : General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
 Copy to :
 Subject : Re: KPrayertime
 --- abdulhaq <al at alinsyria dot fsnet dot co dot uk> wrote:
 > I'm announcing it here before announcing it to the
 > general public as I'd
 > really appreciate it if some of the brothers who use
 > KDE could test if for me
 > on their machine, particularly the RPM.

 God bless you on this really great work.
 I had a look at the screenshots and it seems really
 nice.
 I tried installing the RPM on my Fedora (RH) Linux but
 it complained about 'liblcms.so.1' which I couldn't
 find an RPM for in rpmfind.net
 Any place where I can get it? or If you can provide
 it, it would be nice of you :)

 Ossama

 Eid Mubarak