Re: how to use lyx arabic

On Monday 24 November 2003 12:51, belahcene abdelkader wrote:
> --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> > On Friday 21 November 2003 13:12, you wrote:
> > > dear friend,
> > > Salam oualaykoum
> >
> > lyxrc/preferences file. Just add this:
> >
> > \screen_font_encoding iso10646-1
>
> YES IT IS WORKING, ( I tried it in debian ) than you.
>
> The strange is that in lyx-1.1.6 the command is not
> required ??

I am happy to hear it's ok with you now. I also ask you to keep all
discussions related to Arabic issues in the mailing lists so others will get
some benefit of your experience and the same questions won't be asked over
and over again.
Eid Mubarak to you all

--

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distro/mdkarabicsupport.html
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA