Re: Arabizing arabeyes website

Quoting Youcef Rabah Rahal <yrrahal42 at hotmail dot com>:

> Salam,
>
> Great initiative :-)
>
> You can start right away if you want :-)
>
> What about those pages as a start:
>
> http://www.arabeyes.org/about.php
> http://www.arabeyes.org/help.php
> http://www.arabeyes.org/proj_trans.php
> http://www.arabeyes.org/benefits.php
> http://www.arabeyes.org/contact.php
>
> Many of the other pages are dynamic, ie, they are read from a mysql
> database. We'll look into them later.
>
> M. Elzubeir told me once about a tool that extracts output from php files
> and creates PO files (like for GNOME or KDE). This will increadibly ease the

> translator's work in case of an update :-)
> Mohamed, a link ?

I never said anything about PHP<->PO conversion.. I think you are confusing
XML/SGML<->PO ;)

> However, tell me which pages you'll start with and, _if possible_, some
> rough deadline.... Again, there's no deadline and no hurry, but just one
> more bit of information ;)

Of course I have no idea how much murdering you have done to my original clean
and straight-forward php code ;).. but I left most of the stuff in the
output.inc.php file.. so if that is still the case, you can have whoever is
translating do that file.. should include most of the static pages (if not all).

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir