Re: Arabizing arabeyes website

Salam,

From: Mohammed Elzubeir
Subject: Re: Arabizing arabeyes website
Date: Wed,  4 Jun 2003 13:50:37 -0500

Quoting Youcef Rabah Rahal:

> M. Elzubeir told me once about a tool that extracts output from php files
> and creates PO files (like for GNOME or KDE). This will increadibly ease the

> translator's work in case of an update :-)
> Mohamed, a link ?

I never said anything about PHP<->PO conversion.. I think you are confusing
XML/SGML<->PO ;)

After a very quickie googling session i came up with:

http://www.google.fr/search?q=php+gettext&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=fr&meta=
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/php/2002/06/13/php.html

about the php support in gettext. So it seems very promising to me. And it'd be very easier to use php/po files rather than xml/po ones...

Anyway, I didn't have the time to look further into this option. I'll do it maybe -later- ;-)

Salam,

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp