Re: Arabeyes' Vim Project - Complete :-)

Once upon a time Nadim Shaikli wrote @ Mon, 2 Jun 2003 22:15:10 -0700 (PDT)

> One of Arabeyes' first projects was the inclusion of Arabic support to Vim
>
>   http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=VIM
>
> which was started January 16, 2001.  The recent release of one of the most
> popular editors out there - Vim-6.2
>
>   http://www.vim.org/download.php
>
> (which includes Arabeyes' patches and brings native Arabic support) proves
> that wonderful and grand achievements are possible even for the smallest of
> groups given an intensity of purpose.
>
> This acceptance and achievement is further proof that Arabeyes' mandate,
> outlook and spirit are on-track to fulfill users' needs.  Arabeyes has once
> again, proven that community interest, cooperation and hard work yields
> incredible results.  Thanks to all those that supported us in the past
> and to those that have contributed and continue to do so on a daily basis.
>
> We look forward to more achievements and to your valued assistance.
>
> Salam
>
>  - The Arabeyes Team

Congratulations all of *us* ;)
What can i say ?
I donno.
Really well well done.
Thanks nadim, Thanks bayazidi.
You did a great work.
I can say now that mlterm + vim are a good environment for me!
Maybe you "or us" don't get enough support, feedback, testing, .......
But i think we are trying to do something.

Really i've learned many things from all of you, I wish the day that we have a face to face meeting'll come.

Gratulations again, and keep the great work.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer