An Islamic point - about a game

Salaam,
In my passsing around Linux. I tried to play FreeCiv.
It is a game in which you start as some historical character and try to build a
civilization. (for those who don't know it).
>From the historical characters that you can choose to play with, there are the
Arab characaters: Muhammad, Umar, Haroun Al-rashid, and Salaheddin.
I am sure that you will object to the inclusion of the first two characters in
a game.
Your comments, and do I need to file a bug report with freeciv?

Muhammad Alkarouri
MSc. Telecommunication and Information Systems
RHCE

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk